1. It is recommended to use hydraulic oil with L-HM46 or similar viscosity in summer and L-HM32 or similar viscosity in winter.
2. Working oil temperature range -20 ℃ to 80 ℃.
3. The cleanliness of the system directly affects the reliability of hydraulic components. Before refueling, the oil tank and pipelines should be fully cleaned. Generally, the pump sucks the commonly used oil filter with 100 filtering accuracy (its rated flow rate should not be less than twice the pump flow rate). The oil return pipeline is connected to an oil filter with a filtering accuracy of not less than 25μm.
1, the oil pump (motor) bracket structure should be firm, rigid, and can fully absorb vibration.
The oil pump (motor) can be installed in any direction (preferably horizontally). The pump and motor shaft must be aligned, and the coaxiality should be controlled within φ0.1mm. Please note that no radial or axial load is allowed on the pump shaft, no rigid coupling is allowed, and it must be driven through a flexible coupling.
3. The suction resistance should not be too high to prevent cavitation. The allowable suction vacuum degree of the oil pump is 110mm mercury column. The installation should be as close to the fuel tank as possible, and the suction height should not be greater than 500mm.
4. Pay attention to the connection flange, joint and the entire suction pipe core at the oil inlet must be strictly sealed to prevent air leakage, otherwise it will cause noise, system vibration, and produce a large amount of foam in the fuel tank, reducing the life of the pump.
5. The diameter of the oil suction pipe of the oil pump shall not be less than the diameter of the pump inlet.
6. The fuel tank should have no partition to separate the air bubbles and dirt brought by the oil return. The oil return pipe should extend below the oil level (not directly connected to the inlet of the pump) to prevent air bubbles caused by splashing of the oil return.
1. Before starting the oil pump, check the oil inlet and outlet, and do not make a mistake. The rotation direction of the pump should be consistent with the direction indicated by the sign (if the rotation direction is not indicated when ordering, the supply should be clockwise).
2. When starting, it should be officially started after normal inching operation under no load condition as far as possible.
3, due to the pump after assembly or a long time to stop running and restart, there will be suction phenomenon, it should be installed in the drain valve, or loose the outlet flange, joint, in order to release the air.
1. After the user buys back the oil pump (motor), if it is not used in time, it must be injected with anti-rust oil, and the exposed processing surface shall be coated with anti-rust grease and properly stored.
2. Check the oil performance regularly, replace it in time when it fails to meet the specified requirements, and clean the oil tank.
3. The oil filter should be cleaned frequently to ensure smooth oil suction.
4. Maintain normal oil level. When the capacity of the piping and the oil cylinder is very large, although a sufficient amount of oil is initially placed, after the start, the oil level will drop due to the oil entering the pipeline and the oil cylinder, and the oil filter will expose the oil level, so the oil must be replenished again. In the process of use, leakage will occur, should be set in the oil tank, so that frequent observation and oil.
5. When piping, the iron filings and residual ballast remaining in the oil tank and pipeline, especially the cloth strip, often cause the oil pump to malfunction and must be cleaned.
6, the safety valve adjustment pressure should not be too high, generally 1.25 times the rated pressure of the pump.
7, keep the oil temperature in the range of -20~80 ℃, the best is 35~50 ℃. If necessary, set the heater and cooler to adjust the oil temperature.
8. After the oil pump (motor) has been working for a period of time, (due to vibration) the mounting screws or the oil inlet and outlet flange screws may be loose. Pay attention to inspection and tighten to prevent loosening.
★Common faults and troubleshooting methods
Users in use, if found abnormal phenomenon, please first in accordance with the "common fault and troubleshooting list" to find the cause, and to be excluded. If the problem still cannot be solved, the oil pump may be malfunctioning. At this time, please do not blindly repair the oil pump, should be timely with the factory sales office or the factory overseas sales department to get in touch with the repair. In order to avoid improper handling affecting the normal use of users and causing unnecessary losses.